Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Yummies for Mom

Hello there, Sweets! Have you come for your Monday Yummies? Oh, Good. Because I've got some delicious ones today! And in case you don't read down to the bottom of this post (I know I don't always on others' blogs), I want to invite you especially to come back on THURSDAY for the big reveal of my not one but TWO big surprises! I'll be having a giveaway, as well, which should be fun.

Back to Monday Yummies.... if you're anything like me, you've got Mom on the brain since Mother's Day is coming up and our shopping days are limited. I am still not sure if I'm going to make something for my Mama or buy something someone else made. If someone deserved an over-the-top Mother's Day gift it would be my little Mama....she had FIVE of us (all girls!) and since I've got 3 of my own children now, I can now begin to imagine what that really meant. So I've been poking around cyberspace (as if I needed an excuse!), looking for the "perfect thing." Wanna see what I've been ogling? I knew you would!
YUMMY THING ONE: Vintage-Inspired "Mother" Bracelet by Talula

So lovely and simple.

YUMMY THING TWO: Lovely Vintage China Plate from Sophie Rose Designs

This is just gorgeous. If you don't buy it, I will!


YUMMY THING THREE: Home Necklace by Beth Quinn

I love Beth's style and this necklace would be very thoughtful gift for Mom.

I told you about these awhile ago but need to remind you again, since they'd make the PERFECT Mother's Day gift. I got one for my own mother and she loved it and I also gave one to a swap partner and she loved hers, too!
Ain't it the truth??


Look at those roses! Gorgeous!

I've admired these prints for awhile now. I love the significance of nests for us mothers. This print would be so appropriate. Anyone want to volunteer to put a bug in my hubby's ear??? :)
YUMMY THING EIGHT: Sweet Vintage Hankie

This would be precious folded sweetly and tucked into a Mother's Day card.

Well Sweets...that's all for today! The little ones will wake from nap any moment. I'll look for you here Thursday and until then I'll be hard at work getting ready for the BIG REVEAL!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl


8 comments:

Adla said...

Your monday yummies are always a treat for me. Loving that mother bracelet. Don't our mothers deserve the very best :)

cheers, Adla

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the yummy ideas!! You always find such wonderful things! Can't wait til Thursday!
XOXO
Jillian

Lori said...

wonderful mothers day finds Cheryl!!! everything is so good, i can't pick a favorite:)

Jennifer Hayslip said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Monday Yummies! ALL sooo sweet and sentimental! Cant wait to see the BIG SURPRISE Thursday! hee! hee! XOXO

Sugar Bear said...

You found some of the best goodies for Mom. I love that vintage print with the five girls - which one are you? Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!
Karla

Jessi Nagy said...

wow, all of these are gorgeous! i love the tea cup.
oxoox,
jessi

Fete et Fleur said...

Wonderful yummies Cheryl! I'll be back on Thursday!

xx Nancy

Anonymous said...

hi cheryl !!!! thanks so very much for using me as one of your favorite mother day ideas !!!! i am honored and i will have lots of new goodies and jewels next week in honor of the special day coming !!!
xo,
beth
ps i will be back tomorrow !!!