Saturday, November 29, 2008

New to Confections Fabric!

Hello, Sweets! I'm popping on to tell you about a few new things I've added to the website. Click HERE to visit our website, http://www.confectionsfabric.com/.

Two new cupcake/boutique pincushions, "Samantha" and "Darla" are available....

"Samantha" (find it HERE)

and "Darla" (find it HERE)
I've also added some delicious vintage trim that I am IN LOVE WITH. It is huge at 1.5 inches wide! When it's gone, it's gone, so if you'd like to grab some, hurry on over! You can find it HERE.


I'll be adding lots more soon so stay tuned! :)

hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Kim Caldwell said...

Just LOVE my cupcake from Silver Bella! It was great to finally meet you. Another CA girl -- who knew we were so close! Hope to see again soon. . .

Hugs, Kim

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Oh! That vintage trim is gorgeous!
Very cute cupcakes, too. :)

Kimberly

Jenni B said...

Love the new cupcakes!

Pop on over to my blog for a fantastic Holiday giveaway!

Jenni B

Alison Gibbs said...

Cheryl your pincushions are so, so sweet.
Alison