Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little Birdies & Yo-Yos

Made these sweet little tussie mussie cones for a customer and decided to offer some to you, as well. Go HERE to buy one for yourself! I love having these near my sewing machine...the perfect place to stick my always-disappearing scissors or even a little snack. These cones also make lovely gifts...fun to put candy or other treats for the recipient in them!

I'm also excited to show you some new yummy treats I've been making. These are so much fun. I've been making them for years and using them for all kinds of fun projects. They look darling sewn to the neck of a little girl's top or dress. Fun to work into the top of a gift package. A few of them sewn (or even glued) to the top edge of a basic tote bag makes an eye-catching tote carry-all. The sky's the limit! These are 3 layers of yo-yos and they are about 2.5 inches in diameter. You can find these in my shoppe, as well!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The tussy mussies are sweet and they would be great for keeping the scissors nearby.

Alison Gibbs said...

What gorgeous cones, such sweet embroidery.
Love the little yo-yos
Alison