Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Showers of Blessings!

A day late, but here it is! This is going to be a big "Show & Tell"/Thank You for the dear gals who sent me "hostess gifts" for co-hosting the Valentines Secret Admirer Swap. As I mentioned last week, this is the first swap either Jennifer or I hosted so we were totally unprepared for the DELUGE of lovely gifts from swappers. We are quite simply blow away! What sweet and thoughtful gals you are! The gifts that arrived last week while I was sick were a special blessing. Even though I KNEW that the givers didn't know I was sick and needed a bit of a pick-me-up, their gifts picked me up all the same. So THANK YOU....

I showed a couple gifts last week but here are pics of the ones I haven't shown you yet...

This lovely heart-shaped plate and chocolate bar was from Kim....

This little box of goodies was from sweet Maria....

These darling treats were from Kelly...

This gorgeous heart-shaped pillow was from my friend Lori of Faerie Window...

There's one more gift that arrived yesterday that I need to take pics of when the light is good this afternoon. I will add that one later....it is oh-so-adorable!

Jennifer is on a lovely ski holiday so be sure and ask any questions or address any concerns regarding the swap to yours truly...I'll be glad to take care of anything and everything swap-related.


And don't forget....tomorrow is our Valentine's Day Party! So come back for lots of yummy fun, the list of partners and even a GIVEAWAY!!!!

Thank you again, for the lovely gifts, girls. You have really blessed me... :)

love and hugs,

Cheryl

p.s. take a peek at these.....graqb a kleenex first! But before you hit play, be sure and turn off my playlist at the top of my sidebar first! Enjoy...

13 comments:

Vintage Flair said...

What wonderful gifts! I am ashamed that I didn't think to send the hosts a little treat. I had fun with the swap and I can't wait to see who my partner is. Thanks again, lori

Lori said...

you got very nice gifties Miss Cheryl:) the heart shaped plate looks extra yummy!!! i can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Rebecca said...

Thanks again for the swap. I haven't gotten anything yet, so it may come tomorrow. I am sooo excited!!
Thanks again!
Rebecca

FrostingsNSparkles said...

What lovely and thoughtful gifts!! Isn't it great when things arrive just in time to cheer you up :) Glad you're feeling better :)

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Sniff, Sniff. Love the videos. Love those babies while they are still wee ones! Great haul there, kiddo!!
Blondie

Anonymous said...

What lovely gifts Cheryl! Our Admirer;s gift arrived just yesterday, our darn Quarantine hilding it up! lol We can't wait for tomorrow's party :) Hope you are feeling much better! Jenn and Jacqui

Loving My Life said...

First of all you know I love that sweet song I have cryed all day because of it!! I know its mostly being preggo but so sweet and in my case so sad!! I love your new song thingy too!! I love all the yummies and that necklace looks so cute!!

Unknown said...

how lucky to be you!

Jennifer Hayslip said...

EEEEK!!!! That pic of the girls with ski's is FABULOUS!!!! Silly you!!!
I feel incredibly lucky as well to have received so many lovely hostess gifts. This has been a FUN swap to host with ya sweets! XXOO

Anonymous said...

The videos are beautiful. I sent them to A. I love them both and that Cinderella one made me cry.....
love you, love, me

Kim Caldwell said...

So glad your yummy plate o'chocolate arrived safely Cheryl! Thank you for working so hard to make V-Day special for all of us!

Hugs, Kim

Fete et Fleur said...

These were so precious Cheryl! Thank you for sharing them. Wishing you a beautiful Valentine's Day!!

Hugs! Nancy

Anonymous said...

What beautiful Valentine goodies!!! I always adore reading your blog... I just sit and droll over all the pretties! Hope your day is fantastic! =) (((hugs))) ~Jennifer Spearman ***Used to be littlemisswigglesngiggles on eBay! ;) verticalrc@verizon.net (yep, too afraid to jump into my own blogging yet! lol)