Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Friday, Sweets!

Hello, Sweets! Hope this finds you happy and full of fun plans for your weekend! I'm dragging a bit today but going to make it through with the help of my trusty friend...
What are you up to today? This is what I have planned for this evening....

I'll be working on a Halloween version of this...think black cats with orange bows!! I want to show you something SUGARY SWEET that I won from the sweetest of bloggy gals, Miss Dara of Sophie Rose Designs! I found her blog in all its cuteness and sweetness and soon after won this over-the-top adorable "Chic" crown from her blog giveaway! Here is her own little Sophie Rose (the blog namesake herself!) modeling it. So of COURSE I was thrilled to find out I'd won it.... And then last week I was delighted to find this in on my porch! My husband took these photos and he did all kinds of fancy stuff to the lighting settings (which I have never learned to tweak but SHOULD) and even put on a special lens. Aren't they lovely?
And here is ME, modeling my new crown! This is the end of a long day and my lipstick and most of my makeup is long-gone! But James says that's my real smile, so that's good! :)Be sure and visit the Sweet Miss Dara at her blog! And now you can shop in her new and delicious little etsy shoppe, which she has hinted at updating very soon...can't wait to see what new lovelies she's adding!

Well I'm off to visit all my favorite "haunts"...so many pretties and so little time!
Hugs!

7 comments:

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

happy friday to you too Cheryl!!! I am so excited it is friday! my bday is tommorow! :-) Love all your pictures! (as usual!!) I can't wait to see your halloween onesie!! And that pic of you is so pretty!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cheryl!!!
You are too kind! Thank you so much for all the super nice stuff you said about me!!!
Have a great weekend! :)

Love~ Dara

Little ol' Me said...

Hello swap partner! I'm nearly done with your Sweet and Sinister swap package!

This crown is amazing! I just love it...you lucky lucky girl. I can't wait to see your Halloween T for babies, I bet it's going to be so adorable!

Have a lovely weekend!
Tiffany
scrapsadaisy.blogspot.com

Lori said...

oh so YOU won the crown! good for you, it looks great on you!!! i love Dara's style too! especially the pink frilly stuff!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
You look like such a beauty queen wearing your crown! Even WITHOUT lipstick! hee! hee! Cant wait to see your Halloween kitties. :)
XOXO,
Jenn

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

What a bunch of delightful things!
You always find the bestest. Congrats on the crown.
Big hugs
Blondie

Natasha Burns said...

Cheryl you look so gorgeous in your crown!!!!! How totally perfect for you!!!