Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Australia-Bound!


Not me....but this package is! It is on its way to Linda as I type, my new sweet friend in Australia! Linda and I were matched up for Jenny's Bits & Pieces Swap and I had SUCH fun making a collage for her. And I have one coming from her....can't wait to see it! She showed me a "hint" of the one she is making for me (on her blog...Lilly Cottage...it's in the sidebar if you want to visit with her!) and I am on pins and needles waiting to see it in its entirety! Here's a little "hint" of the collage I made for her. Keep in mind that the whole collage is only 9 inches wide by 12 inches long and made entirely of fabric. So fun to work so tiny!


I promise to give you a little peek at the collage I receive from Linda as soon as it arrives! And I'll show you the rest of this one I made for her once she receives it!

Linda...here it comes, winging its way to you...

4 comments:

Allison said...

Hey there Cheryl!!! I am drooling over your new stuff!!!! I need to get purchasing......I just can't decide!!!! I love your blog, it is so fun!!! Talk later,
Allison:)

Cheryl Ensom said...

Thank you, Allison! I'm enjoying catching up with you! Your sugar plums are soooooo sweet and so big!
hugs, cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hello, how exciting, I can see something exciting and it is coming to my house, yipee!! I'm home again, hopefully for a long time now. I feel quite dreadful still but so much better for being home and now I shall run to the mailbox everyday in anticipation. TTFN KN Linda Lilly Cottage

Cheryl Ensom said...

Oh you poor dear! I'm so sorry you have been ill and so glad you are home now. You rest now and wait for your package to get there! *MAYBE* it will get there for your birthday tomorrow. Wouldn't THAT be perfect?? Thanks for stopping by even though you aren't feeling like yourself. Get well prayers and thoughts coming your way...
hugs, Cheryl