Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yummy New Stuff!

Just a few new yummies in the shoppe....now don't drool on the merchandise! ;) You can find them HERE.

A new Fabricaholic Bag...these are so fun to put together and they don't last long in the shoppe, so hurry over if you want one!


A cupcake applique kit...this is the same cupcake I offer in my Yummy Pocket Pillow Kit, but this is just the cupcake. You can put it on a pillow, a t-shirt, or whatever your heart desires! You get the top and bottom of the cupcake (pre-treated to not fray!), a circle of ticking to make the "yo-yo," matching embroidery thread on cute little wooden spools and even a needle. I have COMPLETE instruction (with photos of me doing EACH step) available if you purchase this kit.
Delicious pink pom-pom trim. I love this stuff and use it a lot, so I thought I'd offer it to you, too.

A yummy bundle of aqua goodness...

18 comments:

Karin said...

So beautiful!! I love all the little pack Cheryl....you have such a great ete for mixing and matching!

Alison Gibbs said...

Such sweet little packages
Alison

Unknown said...

What lovely packages of sweet fabrics and trims!

Love the altered clothing pieces a couple of posts down! :)

Aaliyah said...

I am so happy to have found your site. I was browsing around on ETSY of course and something pink caught my eye. The rest is history and now here I am. Your items are so beautiful and definitely, as you say, "YUMMY". Thanks for having great taste!

apparentlyjessy said...

I came across your blog from another. And the aqua and pink really caught my eye! I adore that colour combination, and you have some truly beautiful things for sale, honestly, if the exchange rate wasn't so terrible with the Australian dollar at the moment, I would be buying out your shop in a heartbeat!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I love that pink and aqua chenille! I'll be back but am heading to the shop for a bit. :)

Lesley

Anonymous said...

Lovey Cheryl! I love the pink pom poms! Off to visit your shop!
xoxo
Dollybelle

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Delish! Pretty fabrics make my heart sing!!

Blessings,
Spencer

Emily said...

gorgeous things! so sweet!

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

So pretty, Cheryl. Your "kit" is just wonderful ~ love all the textures and colours and ribbons.

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

La Donna Welter said...

Happy Easter! XXX

Just Between Us Girls said...

Dear Cheryl,
Just checking in to see how you are doing and how your Easter was. How is your family. I sent you and email to thank you for all you do for me.
Hope you are well, happy and creating up a storm.
Love and hugs,
Pat

Elyse said...

GASP!

just found your blog and am loving it and your creations!!! i will be adding you to my blog roll, asap!

i am having a little pink saturday-inspired giveaway if you'd like to pop over to enter.

happy weekend!

xo

Donna Gotlib said...

always pretty

Anonymous said...

These really are yummy!!
xoox
Dollybelle

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Gorgeous creations! Blessings from Amy.

Jenni B said...

So, so pretty! I am still enjoying that darling cake tag with crepe paper ruffles and rhinestones that I won on one of your contests last year.

Keep up the beautiful work!

Jenni B

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cheryl! I miss seeing you post! ♥ I hope we get to see your new fabric book!