Monday, October 1, 2007

Yummy Monday!

Well good morning, Sweets! Hope this Monday morning finds you happy and healthy!

Well when I haven't been gorging myself with the pumpkin candies in yesterday's post I've been embroidering my little fingers off to create these for The Baby Gardner! Deanna, who I interviewed a couple weeks ago (you can read that interview here), has the yummiest little vintage-inspired online baby boutique, and she is carrying some of my layette sets! You can purchase them here.
"Mabel & Able" Layette Set for the Baby Girl

"Amos & Aggie" for the Baby Boy





"Gilbert & Grace" for the Baby We-Don't-Know-Yet!


And when I haven't been eating pumpkins and embroidering, I've been ogling pretties, as usual! :) I can't help myself! And of COURSE, since it's Monday, I have to share some of my finds with you. So come along with me on a virtual shopping trip, my Sweet Friend, and we'll look at some of the sweetest things I could find...together! Hop on in this dear little cybercar and I'll take you around...
And look how sweet you look in it!

And off we go!!!!


YUMMY THING ONE: Vintage Pink Christmas Collection by Summersdarling
Pat is my FAVORITE eBay seller and a dear friend, as well! Just LOOK at these precious pink ice skates and sweet Christmas decor! I can SO picture these ice skates leaning up against a door this holiday season...


YUMMY THING TWO: Theresa's Nest by TheArtCreations
Such a DEAR, isn't she? I just love these little nests. Adorable!


This is such a unique piece! And she has lots of these "cuff" bracelets in her esty shoppe. I've never seen anything like them, but I really love them.
Talk about YUMMY!!! This adorable pail is another darling creation by Dara of Sophie Rose Designs. Irresistable, isn't it??

YUMMY THING FIVE: Vintage Purse

I just adore vintage purses and this one caught my eye this week. I have one that belonged to my husband's grandmother, Rachel Annetta, who my second daughter is named for, and it is one of my most prized possessions. This one is just exquisite.

YUMMY THING SIX: Pink Tags by Just For You Creations

Aren't these yummy????

YUMMY THING SEVEN: Porcelain Posey Necklace by Hoolala

This little lovely is so yummy it's almost EDIBLE, don't you think? So delicate and feminine. I can picture this with a simple white dress in Spring or with a sweet pink sweater and jeans this Fall...

YUMMY THING EIGHT: Vintage Pink Baby Coat
I have a few "searches" on eBay that I'm rather addicted to, even though my girls are too big for things like this! One of my favorite things to look at is "vintage baby coats" and I have a couple I put my own girls in when they were tinier. This one is positively DELICIOUS and would fit a few little girls I know...
YUMMY THING NINE: Vintage Pink Chenille Robe
Well you can just go ahead and serve this up on a cone and I'll just eat it right up! "Vintage chenille bathrobe" and "vintage chenille bedjacket" are two of my other favorite eBay searches and this beauty is one of the prettier I've seen...

YUMMY THING TEN: Gorgeous Vintage Pillowcases

And look at THESE treasures. As if my bed wasn't calling me already!

Well girls, that's it! My coffee cup is empty and my little Rachel wants to brush my hair! Isn't that sweet? I love it. And how many more times will she ask? Not enough! So off I go. Hope you have a perfectly yummy day, Friends. Hugs to you all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACK!!!! SQUEEELL!!!! I think my pulse is racing now!!! What are you doing to me??? Every Monday I just go "ga-ga" over your yummies. EVERYTHING is you featured is TDF!!!! The purse you featured. I own one just like it! ;)
Oh how I wish I was a multi millionare and could purchase all of these lovlies.
Ohhh. Your new onesies are sooo stinking cute!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! :)
XO,
Jenn

Natasha Burns said...

I love your yummy Mondays!!! Everything is divine!!!! Your layette sets are the cutest!

Lori said...

i LOVE coming over to see your monday yummies...esp when there is so much sweet sweet pink!!! your little onsies are so so cute :)

Alison Gibbs said...

I just love your Yummy Mondays.
The vintage bag is gorgeous. Love that Sweet Little Pink Coat too....
Alison

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

fabulous finds!!! I am in awe of that porcelain flower necklace!!!!

Anonymous said...

That little nest is sooooo sweet! And thank you so very much for adding my whimsy pail to your list!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is so much fun! I LOVE all of those Yummies and it is sooo fun to know that I am not the only one! There are other girls out there who love little porcelain flowers and the sweet innocence of little vintage baby jackets! Sincerely, somehow it really is validating for me. Thank you for the eye candy Cheryl! Cece

Anonymous said...

Sorry...it is Cece again...I just had to add one more thing! Your new embroidery designs are just the cutest!!! Seriously Cheryl...I loooove them! Really really cute! Cece