Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Been Bakin'!

Happy Wednesday, Sweets! We're just about halfway through the week now, aren't we?

Why am I wearing my apron, you ask? Oh, Sweets....that's because I've been hard at work in the kitchen, baking some tasty treats just for YOU!

How would you like to sit down and have a little tea together? How about some oh-so-yummy, freshly-baked cupcakes?
You would?

Oh, good!

Well sit right down, Sweets....have a cupcake!

Aren't these just YUMMY??

These were a special order for a very sweet customer....a dozen cupcakes! But ssssshhhhh....don't tell her I am sending her this pretty pink cupcake stand to display them on!




If you would like to special-order your own dozen cupcakes, please email me and we'll get some bakin' for ya!

Single "Just-Baked Cupcakes" are available on my website, HERE.
Oh and one more thing...it's come to my attention that the Yummy Pocket Pillow kits for Sweet Six Studio members looked as though they were sold out! They are not! I've got plenty for all of you Sweet Six Studio girls! So hope on over HERE and buy one.... :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheryl, those are so pretty!!! I love the fabrics! You are so sweet to send that beautiful stand too! She is going to be so excited :)

Hugs,
Amy

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Cheryl, they are just about the prettiest cupcakes I have ever seen. I'm sure your customer will be thrilled.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Lori said...

Hi sweet Cheryl! Oh you cupcake you! Everytime I finally get to sit a minute and check on you, you've made something cuter! Aren't you special! sending love, Lori

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Those are darling cupcakes and the best part is they are calorie-free!

Cathy said...

Oh My Goodness Cheryl, I thought I was going to have all of these to pick from on your Etsy shop. We need more of these for us.

xo Cath

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Cheryl, these are soooo pretty!

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Cheryl, this is truly one of your most FABULOUS creations. I want a DOZEN just to display in my kitchen! ADORE TO BITS!!!! XXOO

Sherry Williams said...

the little cupcakes are just too sweet and pretty!! Sherry

Anonymous said...

Such pretty fabric on the cupcakes. I love your ideas!!!

Holly said...

Sweet litle cuppies!

~ Hearts and frosting ~

Unknown said...

Cheryl, I sent you an email this morning about ordering some cupcakes. Not sure if it went through or not.

Thanks,
Amy