Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Studio Doors are Open!

Hello, Sweets! I'm sooooooo excited! The day has finally arrived! Today is the first day of the Online Art Retreat by Sweet Six Studio. If you registered for the retreat, you can sign in to the site, sit down next to us and start learning to make the first project! I'm gathering my supplies today and can't wait to make it right along with everyone else. Heather, Natasha, Jennifer, Analise, Holly and I are all there, waiting for you to arrive!Now don't worry, Sweets! If you haven't signed up for the Online Art Retreat it is NOT too late! We've got a chair just for you. Hop over HERE and sign up! It just won't be the same without you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm excited to get started. And your post is so inviting. Let's get craftin'!

roseroomnz.com said...

Sweet! Rachaelxo