Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Friday, Sweets! This post will be short but I have a few things I want to show and tell about...



First, I have to show you this gorgeous little "doll" (who might just be the definition of YUMMY!) who belongs to my friend, Jennifer. Her name is Vivian...isn't she just delicious??? Andrew (my 9-month-old son) leaned toward the computer screen and made happy noises when he saw these pics, and no wonder! She is wearing a "DOLL" confection from my clothing line for girls! I used a vintage embroidery pattern that I just LOVE that I call "Mabel & Abel" (the names of our kitties!). This romper is in my etsy shoppe but I can also embroider this pattern on lots of different styles/sizes of knits!



This next piccy is not great (nighttime) but I have to show it anyway because....



IT'S MY STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The carpet went in yesterdy and we went over to see it after Back to School Night. I'm so excited! It really looks like a house and we are literally just a few weeks from moving in!!!!




And lastly, I want to draw your attention to an upcoming auction I'm participating in. I've had the little button in my sidebar for a few weeks but haven't talked about it yet. I think the easiest way to explain it to you is to send you to the web site about it:


http://avagraceangelsunaware.blogspot.com/



Now you can see why I HAD to contribute to this wonderful cause. I am working on something that I will be donating to the auction and of course the money raised will go to help sweet Ava Grace get the surgeries she needs. I'll keep you posted with more info as the auction draws near and give you some "sneak peeks" of what I'm working on for it!!


Hope you have a lovely Friday, Friends. I'm headed into town after I feed the baby at lunch and leaving everyone with Daddy! YIPPEE!!!! I'm going to hit the antique stores, the post office and the fabric store. And Wal Mart OF COURSE!!! And I might have to step into Starbucks to be sure they are still doing o.k. in there...out of the goodness of my heart, of course. ;)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Aw, Cheryl, that little bundle looks like she needs to snuggle....with me!!! What a cutie!!! Yeah! Congrats on being so close to moving into your new home!!!! Hugs sweetie!

Anonymous said...

OH MY??? Who does that PRECIOUS GOREGEOUS baby belong to? Hee! Hee! Thanks for posting pics of my little Diva on your blog. :) She's already getting a BIG head from it. LOL!!!

WHOO-HOO!!! Loving your studio! Awesome space girlfriend! Im soooo excited for you and very envious! Im still stuck in the dining room. LOL!!!!
XOXO,
Jenn